After a very busy Holiday season I'm now getting back into a routine which will include blogging. I haven't really been in the mood to blog in the past month. I always promised myself that I wouldn't make blogging a chore. I wanted it to be something fun, not something that ended up on a to do list. Now that life has slowed down, I'm back!
Here are a few exciting things that happened in December:
- California Road trip down Highway 1 from San Francisco to San Diego
- Attended my cousins wedding in San Diego
- Celebrated my 28th birthday with my sister at the Justin Timberlake Concert in Atlanta
- Hosted Christmas breakfast at my house
- Spent a few days with Nicole while in California
- Christmas parties with sweet friends and baby Charlotte
I'm looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us! A new year is waiting for us to make the most of it.